Mr Little is the class teacher for Red Maple, and Mrs Ongley is the Teaching Assistant.
Children in Red Maple build upon the foundations of learning they have developed in their early years and begin to apply their skills and knowledge to a more extensive range of situations.
Mr Little and Mrs Ongley
Our Theme for Term 2 is:
Should we remember the 5th of November?
In this topic we will:
- Learn about the events of the Gunpowder Plot, why it happened and what we have learned from it.
- Learn about the countries of the UK and compare life in Beckley to life in London.
- Learn about why Christmas is important to Christians.
- Continue our HeartSmart Journey – “Don’t Forget to Let Love In!”
Class Teacher: Mr Little
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Ongley
- Please sign your child’s reading record every evening, after hearing them read and put it in their book bag every day.
- Spellings will come home on a FRIDAY, and tested the following FRIDAY.
- Please make sure that your child has their coat with them in school.
- Children need their Wellington boots in school for any visits to our woods.
- PE is every Friday and EVERY OTHER THURSDAY. Please make sure children come to school wearing their full PE kit.