Welcome back to all of the pupils and parents at the start of a new school year, and a big welcome to all of our NEW pupils and parents. Over the summer break, there have been a number of contractors in school, working hard to develop various parts of the building and outdoor spaces. Work over the summer has included:
- Developing the piece of land behind the school, including access from the playground so that we can begin to use this area as an outdoor learning space
- Re-developing the old staffroom so that we now have an extra two room spaces. One is being used as an office space for our bursar and SENCO, with the other room being multi-purpose for small group work; music lessons; meetings and a teacher workspace.
- Decoration of the school hall
- Decoration of the school entrance lobby
- Completing the Learning Pad by adding a weather panel that allows us to countine to use the space as the weather deteriorates